Monday, September 22, 2008

Self Portraits






For our Self-Portrait project we were to take three self-portraits. They were all to be in black and white, and they were all to capture a mood of some sort. We were also challenged to be as artistic as possible, and stay as far away from normal, cliche portraits that we see on personal pages etc. as possible.One had to use the rule of thirds as the base for the composition; One had to incorporate leading lines, and one had to be taken from a more extreme angle.
My most successful picture is the rule of thirds portrait. I think it is the best because it shows my artistic side better than the others. Next time I will use different strategies to get an artistic picture.. I could've used more props in the pictures. I felt that I did pretty good overall.

No comments: