
When I look at this picture I think of all of the zombie movie's I have seen. This picture may be one of the best pictures I've created. It look so realistic. I've shown so many people this picture and they all think the same. My favorite part of making this was adding the ugly facial features.

When I look at this picture I think of a scary movie. If I was ever stuck in a situation where I was stuck on a bridge with a ghost, I think I would lose my mind. The ghost in this picture looks very convincing. I am very proud of myself. I enjoyed cutting myself out of another picture and adding me into this one.

When I look at this picture I think of the Micahel Jackson video Thriller. It has alot of detail. It also looks very disgusting. It looks as if someone threw up on my face.The eyes are the scariest thing in this picture. I enjoyed adding the nasty looking texture onto my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment