This project was one of my favorites. We had to find a background picture around school and use all the tricks we've learned in photoshop to make it haunted. My idea was to take a shot of the bathroom and add dead people and blood to the scene. The most difficult decision I had to make was to choose whether or not to add the skull in the wall. I couldn't get the blood to look real in the beginning but it turned out fine. I think I did well in creativity because the overall outcome of the project was great.Monday, November 17, 2008
Haunted Chavez
This project was one of my favorites. We had to find a background picture around school and use all the tricks we've learned in photoshop to make it haunted. My idea was to take a shot of the bathroom and add dead people and blood to the scene. The most difficult decision I had to make was to choose whether or not to add the skull in the wall. I couldn't get the blood to look real in the beginning but it turned out fine. I think I did well in creativity because the overall outcome of the project was great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment