
My social issue is about relationships. Relationships affect everyone unless you are a sociopath. It affects the way you think and it affects your actions. Sometimes people take advantage of each other in a relationship.
I chose this social issue because it is something I go through everyday. The quote “I am not to be played like your favorite song” means I am not to be taking advantage of in a relationship. The photo is of my iPod and it is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of music.
I chose this social issue because it is something I go through everyday. The quote “I am not to be played like your favorite song” means I am not to be taking advantage of in a relationship. The photo is of my iPod and it is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of music.
No comments:
Post a Comment